CIC-South East (CIC-SE) was officially launched on 16th October 2003 to provide a single voice for the construction industry in the South East of England The CIC South East Exec meets 4 times per year, usually at the Building Centre, London WC1, our key objective is to bring together representatives of professional institutes and other built environment organisations in the south east to work together on pan-professional CPD, policy issues (inc consultation responses) and promotion/recruitment.
CIC-South East aims to:
- Create an influential voice for the Built Environment with local and regional Government bodies.
- Raise Government and industry awareness of common issues relating to construction professionals in the South East.
- Actively support ConstructionSkills initiatives in the South East.
- Increase regional awareness of Continuing Professional Development issues and promote these among the South East Members and the region as a whole.
- Promote professional construction careers and recruitment.
- Identify and promote areas for co-operation and collaboration to improve standards and promote best practice in the built environment.
- Improve the quality and dissemination of information for the benefit of all.
Helen Wren Associates
Tel: 01892 832004